Pages

Monday, November 23, 2015

103 "Game Of Thrones" Quotes That Make Perfect Instagram Captions

The Lannisters send their regards.

HBO

1. I am not your little princess.
2. A lion does not concern himself with the opinion of sheep.
3. A Lannister always pays his debts.
4. I was young and stupid.
5. Hodor.
6. A song of ice and fire. ?
7. A dragon is not a slave.
8. The king of ashes.
9. Dracarys.
10. Valar Morghulis.
11. Valar Dohaeris.
12. I'll be your champion. ?
13. Khaleesi.
14. King of the Andals and the First Men, Lord of the Seven Kingdoms, and Protector of the Realm.
15. The Stormborn.
16. The Silver Queen. ?
17. Breaker of the chains.
18. Mother of Dragons. ?
19. I want to be THE Queen.

HBO

20. I will do what queens do — I will rule.
21. Every flight begins with a fall.
22. Oh my sweet summer child.
23. Don't call me Lord Snow.
24. Swift as a deer.
25. Quiet as a shadow.
26. Fire cannot kill a dragon.
27. I should wear the armor and you the gown.
28. I am the watcher on the walls.
29. As we sin, so do we suffer.
30. You do not steal from the dragon, oh, no. The dragon remembers.
31. I am the sword in the darkness.
32. You saw her beauty, but not the iron underneath.
33. I will take what is mine, with fire and blood. ?
34. Power is power.
35. I don't want to be a lady.
36. The Night's King.


View Entire List ›

No comments:

Post a Comment