Pages

Tuesday, August 4, 2015

This Is What Happened When I Discovered I Might Be A Hufflepuff

Life crisis, much?

So my friend Chantel and I were texting about Harry Potter-related things when I told her to tell our friend, Ben, that he was a Hufflepuff, even though he's clearly a Gryffindor.

So my friend Chantel and I were texting about Harry Potter-related things when I told her to tell our friend, Ben, that he was a Hufflepuff, even though he's clearly a Gryffindor.

Ashly Perez

As anticipated he was PISSED. lolz

As anticipated he was PISSED. lolz

Chantel Houston

Which I thought was hilarious, until Chantel told me I was a Hufflepuff.

Which I thought was hilarious, until Chantel told me I was a Hufflepuff.

Ashly Perez

At first I thought she was kidding, but when she said she wasn't I started getting really pissed.

At first I thought she was kidding, but when she said she wasn't I started getting really pissed.

By the way, at this point it's 1:07 AM.

Ashly Perez


View Entire List ›

No comments:

Post a Comment