Pages

Tuesday, August 4, 2015

11 Things You Didn't Know About Sebastian Stan

The star of Ricki & The Flash and Captain America: The Winter Soldier revealed his feelings on karaoke and Pixar.

CARL COURT / Getty Images

Known largely as one of Marvel's most mysterious commodities, The Winter Soldier, Sebastian Stan would be doing pretty well for himself even if his next movie weren't one in which he co-stars with Meryl Streep. Ricki & The Flash hits theaters Aug. 7, and we talked with Stan about working with legends like Streep and Audra McDonald, his feelings on Pixar, and what Bucky Barnes would sing at karaoke.

Kaye Toal (BuzzFeed): So I went to Rutgers shortly after you did, and I heard that you had a college nickname. I was wondering if you could confirm or deny that for me. Was it Sea Bass?

Sebastian Stan: I feel like yeah, I think there were some people that called me that. I suppose I can rest with that being said out of all the things I got away with in college.

Ellie Sunakawa / BuzzFeed


View Entire List ›

No comments:

Post a Comment