Pages

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Prayers For the John Matthews Family


Prayers For the John Matthews Family

With the news today regarding John Matthews, I am asking everyone to stop and pray for John and his family. He did wrong and I am sure he is kicking himself harder than any of us. We are not perfect people. Trying to put myself in his shoes this would be a very difficult time, to say the least. God desires that we pick each other up during difficult times, and that is exactly what I am asking all of us to do as Christians.

I wish I knew John Matthews personally so I could schedule some time to go visit, and let him know I still love and support him, although we have never even met. There are a lot of "do gooders" out there in there big houses and fancy cars kicking him while he is down. This is exactly what the enemy wants us to do. Whisper in the isles, gossip at Church, stare at his family, and trash John. But what we must remember is we are all sinners. John made a mistake but is still a good man, and I am sure is one of the best fathers we all try to be. His wife also needs our prayers as much as anybody. I don't know her either but wish I did. I just feel for all of the Matthews family tonight, and my heart goes out.

Please help me in supporting, praying, and reaching out anyway we can to help the Matthews family get through this. John will be stronger because of this. Everything has a reason.

God Bless

Glen

No comments:

Post a Comment