Pages

Monday, March 14, 2016

This Artist’s Photographs Of His Star Wars Figurine Are Incredible

“In a galaxy not so far away…”

Darryll Jones, a conceptual artist living in the UK, has spent the last six years taking stunning photos of his Star Wars figurine, Eric the Stormtrooper.

Darryll Jones, a conceptual artist living in the UK, has spent the last six years taking stunning photos of his Star Wars figurine, Eric the Stormtrooper.

"The concept came about when I moved from South Africa to the UK six years back. I used to photograph landscapes and never realised how freaking cold and dark winter got here", Jones told BuzzFeed. "So I was stuck indoors one night and a little Lego stormtrooper waved to me from my shelf. And that was it."

Darryll Jones

Darryll Jones

Darryll Jones


View Entire List ›

No comments:

Post a Comment