Pages

Monday, February 8, 2016

23 Of The Most Satisfying Gaming Achievements

Is there anything more satisfying than catching Mewtwo without a Master Ball?

Placing first on Rainbow Road while tripping balls.

Placing first on Rainbow Road while tripping balls.

The first time I placed first in Rainbow Road for Mario Kart Wii on 150cc, I was about two hours into an intense acid trip.

Submitted by beeadoresyou

Nintendo

Catching Mewtwo without a Master Ball.

Catching Mewtwo without a Master Ball.

I caught Mewtwo with an Ultra ball in Pokémon Blue because I used the Master Ball to get Moltres.

Submitted by kevsxe

Nintendo

Surviving Oregon Trail.

Surviving Oregon Trail.

Made it on the List of Legends for Oregon Trail. After many snake bites, bouts of dysentery, and starving migrants, I would say it's a serious accomplishment for my fourth grade self.

Submitted by abbyjordanw

ECC


View Entire List ›

No comments:

Post a Comment