Pages

Monday, December 14, 2015

The 25 Most Huggable Pokémon

Original 151 only. See Least Huggable here.

Poliwhirl

Poliwhirl

Not as mean as Poliwrath or as gross and slippery as Poliwag, Poliwhirl is the perfect Poli- to hug.

The Pokémon Company International

Farfetch'd

Farfetch'd

I really appreciate Farfetch'd's moxie and persistence, despite being endangered and hunted for its deliciousness. I would gladly give it a hug of respect.

The Pokémon Company International

Mewtwo

Mewtwo

I think it would take a lot to convince Mewtwo to hug you, making the sentiment behind it all the stronger once it actually happened.

The Pokémon Company International

Wigglytuff

Wigglytuff

I want to hug Wigglytuff in such a way as to boop my nose against its hair doodle thing. Is that weird?

The Pokémon Company International


View Entire List ›

No comments:

Post a Comment