Pages

Friday, October 30, 2015

I'm A Huge Scaredy Cat And I Tried To Watch Horror Films Every Night For A Week

And I hated every minute of it.

Rebecca Hendin for BuzzFeed

The first movie I remember walking out of was Hocus Pocus. I recall crying as I ran to the exit full of fear and regret. I remember watching The Witches for the first time, I didn't finish that either. I walked out of The Others in 2001, the Orcs forced me out of the first Lord of the Rings film and to this day I've still never seen a Final Destination movie.

I'm a coward, loud and proud, a total scaredy cat. I'm terrified of almost everything. You don't need to tell me how pathetic it is to be frightened of movies, I get that. Which is why this year I challenged myself to watch one scary movie every night for a week.

1. I must not have seen the movie before.
2. I must watch the movies after dark, in the dark.
3. I must not get too drunk while watching.
4. I must watch the movies alone.


View Entire List ›

No comments:

Post a Comment