Pages

Tuesday, September 22, 2015

27 Times Jim And Dwight Were Perfect Frenemies On "The Office"

Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica.

When Dwight had to teach Jim how to insult.

Dwight: Jim, tell him where he can stick his grapes!
Jim: In the fridge!
Dwight: No, Jim. The butt. In his butt.

When Jim and Dwight role-played a sales call.

Dwight: What is your name, sir?
Jim: My name is Billy Buttlicker.
Dwight: Really? That's your real name?
Jim: How dare you?

When Jim had a complaint, but not really.

Jim: Dwight tried to kiss me. And I didn't tell anyone because I'm not really sure how I feel about it.
Dwight: That is not true. Redact it. Redact it!
Jim: Well I'm not actually making a formal complaint. I just really think we should talk about it.

When Jim brake-checked Dwight.

Jim: You're really gonna sit in the back?
Dwight: Uh, yeah. In the event of a crash, the driver always protects his side first.
[tires screech]


View Entire List ›

No comments:

Post a Comment