Pages

Monday, June 15, 2015

What Do You Think Happened To All Of These "Game Of Thrones" Characters?

SPOILERS SPOILERS. FOR THE LOVE OF GOD. SPOILERS.

The shocking end of Game of Thrones Season 5 was that Jon Snow was branded a traitor and then stabbed. ? ? ? ?

The shocking end of Game of Thrones Season 5 was that Jon Snow was branded a traitor and then stabbed. ? ? ? ?

Game of Thrones / HBO

"Quite honestly, I have never been told the future of things in this show, but this is the one time I have. They sat me down and said, "This is how it is." If anything in the future is not like that, then I don't know about it – it's only in David and Dan and George's heads. But I've been told I'm dead. I'm dead. I'm not coming back next season. So that's all I can tell you, really."

Via ew.com


View Entire List ›

No comments:

Post a Comment