Pages

Friday, June 12, 2015

17 Of The Most F*cked Up Things People Have Done In Video Games

A Reddit user asked the question: “What’s the most messed up thing you’ve done in a video game?” It turns out we’re pretty messed up.

"My kids always throw Toad into the lava on Super Mario Wii while chanting 'sacrifice, sacrifice'."

Nintendo / reddit.com

"It sounds weird af but I would act out famous serial killings in GTA."

Rockstar Games / reddit.com

"I got a villager pregnant in Fable 3. After our son was born I murdered his mother in front of him, so he was sent to an orphanage. I then returned to murder everyone in the orphanage (in front of him, obviously)."

Microsoft Studios / reddit.com

"Made two horrendously ugly families on The Sims and made them keep having children together to see how ugly they would get (as it turns out, very much so)."

Electronic Arts / reddit.com


View Entire List ›

No comments:

Post a Comment