Pages

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Richard Branson, Christian Krieglsteiner, and 1 other shared with you on Google+

Hi Jobs!
Here's the week's top content.
Google+ team
Recent posts from your circlesView all recent posts
Sincere condolences to Claire Squires' loved ones. Wonderful to see such outpouring of giving to her Samaritans appeal...
Claire Squires
It is wonderful to see so many people contributing to Claire Squires' Samaritans appeal. Our sincere condolences to Claire's family and friends....
View or comment on this post »
Japanese Maple - Spring Color
...and 16 more photos.
3 comments - 3 sharesView or comment on this post »
Suggestions for youView all suggestions
9 people in common
Add to circles
8 people in common
Add to circles
8 people in common
Add to circles
7 people in common
Add to circles
4 people in common
Add to circles
8 people in common
Add to circles
The most popular content on Google+View what's hot
We all have moments (hopefully fleeting) where the weight of our respective worlds weighs a bit heavy and our heads hang down. When that starts to happen, I take pictures. (Might as well take advantage of the change in perspective.)

What continually amazes me is how quickly things start to look up when I really concentrate on looking down.

Stay inspired
...and 1 more photo.
+291 - 61 comments - 50 sharesView or comment on this post »
10 Things Your Dog Would Tell You

1. My life is likely to last 10 to 15 years. Any separation from you will be painful: remember that before you get me.
2. Give me time to understand what you want of me.
3. Place your trust in me- it is crucial to my well being.
4. Do not be angry at me for long, and do not lock me up as punishment.
5. You have your work, your entertainment,and your friends. I only have you.
6. Talk to me sometimes. Even if I don't understands your words, I understand your voice...
+298 - 89 comments - 176 sharesView or comment on this post »
New Circle Announcement: European Top Photography

I am in the works of putting together a circle for great talent from all over Europe. It doesn't matter if you're into nature, portrait, street, or any other type of photography, as long as your feed contains good quality original work. There is no follower limit so everybody is welcome to ask for inclusion as long as your own images dominate your feed.

If YOU are an European photographer and want to be a part of the new circle, let me know in the comments...
+120 - 284 comments - 183 sharesView or comment on this post »
Don't want occasional updates about Google+ activity and friend suggestions? Change what email Google+ sends you.Google+ team

No comments:

Post a Comment